GET BUSINESS FUNDING UPDATES
HAND-PICKED FOR YOU, DELIVERED WEEKLY. SPAM-FREE.
Entrepreneurs and business owners – receive weekly updates on business funding and financing – hand-picked:
- News, tips and commentaries on everything related to business funding and financing;
- Resources and guides on business funding and financing;
- Interviews and Q&As with finance experts;
- Profiles on startup accelerators, lending firms, startup events and other funding/financing opportunities;
- Members-only updates from Funding Note;
- …and more.
In total, some $56-billion dollars was invested into the North American startup economy by VCs in 2016 (data is accurate as of October 2016.) Numbers don't lie and those are big numbers! Venture capitalists are [...]
Working capital is a sure sign of a company's health. When this particular health marker is low or nil, a company isn't able to keep up with their short term expenses and monthly bills (ie., [...]
Republic is a recently released startup investing platform. It's an offshoot of the popular AngelList crowdfunding platform. The goal with this particular platform is to take the Silicon Valley successes that AngelList has helped to [...]